Fee-Based Tuition Assistance
Thanks to our generous donors and to SBCC Foundation, students with limited resources
may apply for $125 tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance funds can be used for any Fee-based class offered within the semester for which it was awarded.
- Funds cannot be applied to credit or noncredit SBCC classes or supplies, nor are they transferable across semesters.
- Recipients may receive tuition assistance awards each semester, per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring).
- View Fee-based class categories here> sbcc.augusoft.net
- This award is not associated with our free, noncredit, State-funded classes. (View Noncredit Online Schedule here.)
View full School of Extended Learning Calendar.
Fall 2023 Tuition Assistance use-by deadline is November 14.
Spring 2024 Tuition Assistance application period opens October 2.
Spring 2024 Tuition Assistance:
- Tuition Assistance application period opens October 2 - November 2, 2023.
- If you are new to the Fee-based system, you must create a student profile in order to receive the tuition assistance electronic voucher, which will be applied to your account.
- Online and hard copy applications available. Click here for in-person, front office hours.
- Form submission deadline is Thursday, November 2, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by November 22, 2023.
- Fee-based Spring 2024 class registration starts Thursday, December 14, 2023.
- Spring 2024 Semester runs January 22 - May 18.
- Spring 2024 Tuition Assistance use-by deadline is April 1, 2024.
**Please fill out form completely. Student must create a Fee-based profile in order to be awarded tuition assistance voucher to their account. This is separate from the tuition-free Pipeline user account. To create a Fee-based account, go to: Fee-based Life Enhancement Classes
To access your Fee-based student ID number go to the Fee-based registration website, login, click the link to "my dashboard" and then click the "my profile" tab. Your student ID is found at the top of your profile (see highlighted number below):