Fee-Based Tuition Assistance
Thanks to our generous donors and to SBCC Foundation, students with limited resources
may apply for $125 tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance awards can be used for any Fee-based Life Enhancement class offered within the semester for which it was applied.
- Funds cannot be applied to credit or noncredit SBCC classes or supplies, nor are they transferrable across semesters.
- Recipients may receive tuition assistance awards each semester, per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring).
- Applications can be completed and submitted online only.
Application period for Spring 2021 Tuition Assistance has closed.
Spring 2021 Tuition Assistance use-by deadline is April 5, 2021.
View full School of Extended Learning Calendar.
Summer 2021 Tuition Assistance:
- Tuition Assistance application period opens February 3 - March 3.
- If you are new to the Fee-based system, you must create a student profile in order to receive the tuition assistance electronic voucher, which will be applied to your account.
- At this time, applications can only be submitted online.
- Form submission deadline is Wednesday, March 3 at 4:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by March 15.
- Fee-based Summer 2021 class registration starts April 21.
- Summer Semester runs May 17 - August 7, 2021.
- Summer 2021 TA use-by deadline is June 17, 2021.
*You may submit your application electronically starting February 3 at 8:00 a.m.