Courses and Credits
The courses that are offered as part of the program are usually UC/CSU transferable. You must enroll in a minimum of 12 units.
Please note that we will have a mandatory pre-departure meeting and class meetings prior to departure. Online assignmentswill be provided at the beginning of the Spring semester. There will be no Spring Break. Regular classes will resume during that time.
Classes offered on this program are tentatively:
- BIO 125 Marine Biology, 4 units (lecture and lab)
- BIO 124 Biological Oceanography, 4 units (lecture and lab)
- **if you have already taken BIO125
- ERTH 151 Introductory Physical Oceanography, 3 units
- ANTH 113 Witchcraft, Magic, Science and Religion, 3 units
- GEOG 102 - Human Geography, 3 units