SP18 Rome Program Highlights
To acquaint program participants with the cultural aspects of life in Rome, a series of optional free or inexpensive activities is planned, which varies but often includes lectures on local customs and contemporary issues, sports events, walking tours and dinners.
- Walking tours in Rome
- Shared housing in student apartments (double/triple occupancy)
- Three-day, two-night excursion to Florence/Venice, or similar, including train transport, half-day guides, and entries to the Uffizi (including reservation), the Florence Duomo, and the Palazzo Ducale in Venice. Accommodations in a two-star hotel (double/triple/quad rooms). Breakfast in the hotel provided daily.
- Three-day, two-night excursion to Sorrento/Pompeii/Capri, or similar, including coach and ferry transport, two half-day guides, and entries. Accommodations in a two-star hotel (double/triple/quad rooms). Breakfast in the hotel provided daily.
- Transit pass for the duration of the stay in Rome
- Access to the ACCENT Study Center
- Independent travel opportunities during spring break and after the program ends