Part time student jobs on the Distance Education Support Desk
- Prior completion of at least 12 units at SBCC.
- Enrollment in at least 6 units for current or upcoming semester (12 units for International students)
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Skills advisory: Completion or enrollment in ENG 100.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Course Management Systems (Moodle, Canvas, Pipeline).
- Prior experience troubleshooting computer software issues.
- Prior experience assisting or tutoring students is desirable.
Once you have submitted the application, please email us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE NOTE: If you fill out the application, but do not send a resume, you will not be considered for the position.
ESL/SoML Lab Monitor Application
The lab monitor position in the Language Lab has the following responsibilities:
- Check students in/out of the lab and provide software they require
- Enforce computer lab policies
- Oversee lab and help students
- Keep the lab clean and organized
- Report computer malfunctions
- Take care of announcement boards
- Update records
- Assist with lab projects
You can call 965-0581 x3558 or send e-mail to email@example.com for more information.
NOTE: This is a part-time hourly, non-permanent position. There are no benefits or promises of employment, for these positions. They are semester to semester positions and a person can be let go for any reason. Some of the things that might be considered are communication skills, professionalism and dependability.