Online OrientationAvailable to students enrolling in: Fall, spring and summer semesters
Please read the following information carefully before beginning the SBCC Online Orientation:
- To receive credit for completing Orientation, you must enter your first and last name, SBCC student ID (K number), birth date and a valid email address on the homepage before you begin.
- Your personal information must be entered exactly as it appeared on your SBCC application.
- You must click on "Begin as Student" to have your progress correctly recorded.
- The SBCC Online Orientation must be completed in a single sitting. The program will not save your progress if you exit before completing all the paths. Online Orientation may take up to two hours to complete so please plan ahead.
- Registration holds for orientation will be cleared one to two business days after you complete Online Orientation.
If your registration hold for orientation is not cleared two business days after you complete the Online Orientation, please contact Orientation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-730-4450. We will want to know approximately when you completed the Online Orientation.