International Students (F1 Visas)
Spring 2016 Learning Communities (LC) Registration Process:
- All students MUST have an English 70 and 80 placement or higher (even if enrolling in Math LC)
- Math students MUST have a Math 100 placement or higher
- Students must be enrolled as a full time student (minimum 12 units) and take no more than a total of 15 units during the semester the student is enrolled in ESP. This total includes unitls taken at another college during the same semester.
- Students must make a personal commitment to their academic success.
- Students must receive counselor approval before they withdraw from any classes.
- Students must agree to actively participate in a learning community and have strong listening and speaking skills.
How to Enroll:
- Attend an Express to Success Program (ESP) Registration Advising Session
- Enroll in the complete Learning Community