- Students must be eligible to enroll in the math or English class they intend to take;
- If a student is in a prerequisite course before taking one of our math or English courses, they must pass their prerequisite with a grade C or better;
- Students must enroll in the complete math or English learning community class.
- Students must make a personal commitment to their success.
- Student must speak with any special program they are concurrently enrolled in prior to enrolling.
To enroll in an ESP course, students must:
- Fill out an intake form here.
- New To ESP- form available on 4/27/18 @12pm
- Current to ESP- form available on 4/13/18 @12pm
- If you are an out of area student, you must contact us at 805-730-4274 to schedule a webinar registration advising session.