- Students must be eligible to enroll in the math or English class they intend to take;
- If a student is in a prerequisite course before taking one of our math or English courses, they must pass their prerequisite with a grade C or better;
- Students must enroll in the complete math or English learning community class;
- Students must be enrolled as a full-time student (12 units) and not exceed 15 units during the semester you are enrolled in one of our classes;
- Students must make a personal commitment to their success.
- Student must speak with any special program they are concurrently enrolled in prior to enrolling.
To enroll in an ESP course, students must:
- Fill out an intake form here.
- Attend an ESP specific registration advising session (you can pick a date to attend
in the intake form)
Attend our mandatory ESP orientation in August 18.
- If you are a local student, you must attend an in-person registration advising session.
- If you are an out of area student, you must contact us at 805-730-4274 to schedule a webinar registration advising session.