Employment at SBCC
SBCC utilizes the Employment Search and Application system to better facilitate our prospective employees’ needs. Please log on to https://jobs.sbcc.edu to view current job vacancies at SBCC.
- Ability to view the entire classification description online.
- Create a password protected file to maintain or update your online employment application.
- Search and apply for positions from any location at any time 24/7.
- Ability to self attach required documents for applications online.
- Log on to https://jobs.sbcc.edu.
- To search vacant positions, click the Search Posting link at left.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Application link at left, and then follow the directions.
Please note that the applications in the adjunct pools will be reviewed by the Department Chair on an as-needed basis. You will be contacted by the Department Chair if your background and experience match the needs of the department.
Support & Computer Access:
- Assistance with the online application process is available through Human Resources by phone at (805) 965-0581, extension 2258.
- Public access computers are available on campus at: the Library Cyber Center, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm; the Cyber Center in the Campus Center, Monday – Thursday, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm, Friday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- Public access computers are also available at public libraries, Fed Ex Kinko’s Stores, and some coffee shops.
Accommodation for the disabled:
Santa Barbara City College is an equal opportunity employer committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of ethnic group identification, national origin, religion, age, sex, race, color, ancestry, marital, parental or veteran status, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability, or on the basis of these perceived characteristics or based on association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics, consistent with applicable federal and state laws. Reasonable accommodation will be provided for applicants with disabilities who self disclose.
If you have questions or are disabled and require special accommodation with the application process, interviews, or tests, please contact the Human Resources office at (805) 965-0581, extension 2258.