Let's start by getting to know you. Please choose the last school that you attended to receive more information that's right for you.
Are you new to college?
Choose if the last school you attended was High School.
Have you already attended college?
Choose if you are transfering courses from another college or university.
Are you an SBCC student?
Choose if you are a current or returning SBCC student.
Academic Counselors are here to:
- Assist students in planning and achieving their academic and career goals.
- Develop individualized Student Educational Plans (SEP).
- Educate students on transfer & SBCC requirements.
- Counsel students on success strategies.
- Conduct Class Planning sessions for new students, classroom presentations and workshops.
- Teach Personal Development/College Success courses.
- Refer students to Transfer Center, Career Center, Health & Wellness, DSPS, and other student services.
Location: Student Services Building, First Floor SS-120
Hours of Operation
Monday and Thursday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Closed Friday, October 11, 2019 ALL Day